Monday 30 August 2010

What's Cookin' :)


Hello everyone :)
Fresh from the C4E Kitchen this week is the arrival of the Tim Holtz Masks!
In stock are
Timeworks

 Ransom

Borderline

 Flourish

Concerto

and compass.
They can all be found HERE
I got them out for another play last weekend to make my UKS weekly challenge layout.
Pop back on Thursday to see the layout :)
My Favorite at the moment is Time works, what's yours?

20% OFF ALL SIGNATURE KITS!!!!!
It's my Birthday next week so I'm reducing all C4E signature kits  by 20% for 1 week only from the 1st September until the 8th September.
Grab yours HERE from the 1st September!!! :)
More gossip from the C4E Kitchen next week :)
Join me tomorrow for a fab flower tutorial.
Have Fun!!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails