Hello everyone :)
This weeks tutorial is this gorgeous wall hanger.
Here's what you will need
1x photo approx 3.5 x 5" (landscape)
2 x 12x12 Pattern papers (Daisy Bucket Bailey & Hadley used)
Alphas (Thickers gold glitter chipboard stickers used)
9" ribbon ( Bazzill Basics green check used)
Raw Chipboard 2 x 6x6" & 1 x 3x6"
Bind-it-all wire 3/8"- 3 x 7cm (6 holes)
selection of coordinating cardstock including white
Flat back gems
Ranger Glossy Accents
3d sticky fixers, wet adhesive & double sided tape
Basic craft tool kit
Here's what you do :)
1. Trim the 3x6” raw chipboard piece using a stencil or draw a freehand design. Adhere to a 9x17cm piece of Hadley paper. Trim leaving a 1.5 - 2cm border. Snip the paper around the shape and using wet adhesive fold over & adhere to the back of the chipboard. Use a bone folder tool to smooth the edges.
2. Cut 2 x 17x17cm pieces of paper, one from Hadley paper, one from Bailey paper. Adhere the 6x6” chipboard pieces to them. Fold over & adhere the corners first then repeat with the edges.
Run a bone folder tool along the edges to get a neat finish.
3. Bind pieces using the BIA. Cut a piece of paper 6x6” draw a centre line (3”) to use as a template. Punch a single, central set of holes (6). Ensure the wire opening is at the back of the project when you bind, & the Bailey covered piece is at the bottom.
4. Matt & layer your photo and adhere to the top 6x6” piece. Cut a 10x7cm piece of white cardstock,
run through a ribbler & cut 1x7cm strips. Cut a point to the top of 6 pieces. Adhere to your project to form a picket fence. Add cut out sections, flowers, butterflies & birds from the remaining paper. Arrange and adhere to the project using sticky fixers. Finish with flat back gems.
5. Trim, matt & layer the quote. Adhere to the bottom piece of the project. Add a picket fence, flowers, butterflies & birds using sticky fixers. Complete with flat back gems.
6. Repeat decoration on the top piece adding a title. Punch 2 holes at the top and thread ribbon through for the hanger.
7. Add additional grass, leaves & curled strips of cardstock. Add dots of Glossy accents to finish.
Michele you are soooo talented girl, this is absolutely stunning.ReplyDelete