Saturday 5 October 2013

In The World...


Good Morning :)
I am back today with my DT project for this weeks C4E recipe challenge.
All the challenge details, entry and DT inspiration can be found HERE.

 My project this week is another Art Journal page.
I love to use quotes on my AJ pages and this one is fabulous! Unfortunately there was no credit for the quote when I found it, if you know who said these fab words please let me know so I can credit them.


 This is another page done through C4E workshops :) 
It was started in a modelling paste class (the background), and I have added left over pieces from an Autumn wreath class and a beaded flower centres class!


 I have used a mix of stamps, paints, Distress inks, Glimmer Mists and Stickles to create the page.
IRL the page has lots of texture and the colours are warm and Autumnal.


My Art Journal is getting a bit fat now lol!
It's actually got a lot of blank pages left but I have done a lot of dimension work in it so I'll have to pull out some pages and make a new one.
I hope you will be able to join us for the challenge this week
see you there!
Have a great weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)



1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is fabulous! Love the pinky purple against that background. You have a FAT art journal! Lucky you! I aspire one day! LOL! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails