Thursday 2 September 2010

New Term Layout

Hello everyone :)
The new school year has started here today and I have this layout using the fab Tim Holtz Masks
Take a look HERE for how to create the fabulous background with Distress ink pads and Tim Holtz masks.
I have used Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw ink pads for this layout and the Timeworks masks.
The Chipboard shapes have been sanded then primed with Gesso which is really quick drying! Using a blending tool I coloured them with Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw Ink pads allowed to dry then coated with Glossy accents.
The Faded jeans ink reacted with the glossy accents to give them a great paint affect.
Using the Ransom Masks as stencils I cut out the title from blue cardstock, matt them onto white cardstock then gave each letter a coating of Glossy Accents.
The papers were some old Hot Off The Press papers I found in my stash, cut into circles with the edges inked with Faded Jeans :)
Thanks for stopping by
Have Fun!!
Michele :)
P.S Don't forget there's 20% off Signature Kits until the 8th September!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails