Friday 18 February 2011

C4E Recipe Challenge #7 - Embellishment Recipe


Hello everyone :)
This weeks recipe on the the challenge blog is an embellishment recipe and we would like you to use 
Hearts
Glitter
Pins
This is my card this week.

I've slipped beads onto my pins and hidden them in the flowers and for the hearts I've used EK's Graceful Heart border punch. The Glitter I've used is Star Dust Stickles.

The image is hAngler stAnglar and coloured with copics and extra Stickles :)

It is the C4E crop on Sunday I have some of the beautiful My Mind Eye Stella and Rose papers for the kits which will be available in the store next week.
The class this month is a photo storage box which will also help to speed up your scrapping!
If you would like to join us contact me at  info@crafts4eternity.co.uk or drop in to Banwell village hall 10am-5pm to see us :)
Have a great weekend!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails