Friday 4 March 2011

C4E Recipe #9 - Sketch Challenge

 Hello everyone :)
Another week has flown by and it's time for the Recipe Challenge again!
It was really hard choosing the Top 3 last week with so many fabulous Easel cards. I noticed a lot of "Twisted" easel cards too! Must have a go at that :)
It's the first challenge of the month which means it is a sketch challenge this week.

If like me you like to work with sketches there are lots of free sketches to be snagged HERE (don't forget to tell everyone where you got it! :))

It was my lovely mum's birthday this week and this was her card.
I have used the new My Minds Eye Stella & Rose papers which have arrived in the C4E Kitchen and will be available on the site just as soon as I stop waffling here lol!
Do check out the Design Teams examples they are fabulous and of course there are 3 C4E digital stamps of your choice up for grabs for one randomly selected winner! Lots of reasons to scoot over :)
Have Fun!
Michele :)

1 comment:

  1. No linky to link my card:

    I invite you to check out my submission CLICK HERE!

    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails