Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cupcakes



Hello everyone :)

We have lovely sunshine here today and I have a layout to share with you :)
Cupcakes was the February Crop layout and kit. (available HERE)
The Creativity Prompt was Loves of your life. Each month I try to encourage the ladies to scrap about different topics. We all scrap about our family and special events but what about the everyday things that make us the people we are?
This month I asked the ladies to try to scrap about something they love but to avoid the more obvious topics such as family.



I chose cupcakes :) I love to bake cupcakes and create new flavours and toppings. Sadly I don't get as much baking time as I once had but when I do get chance to put on my apron and cover the kitchen with flour, (am I the only one who manages to cover everything with flour? lol!) I am in heaven :)


I have used the new Vintage Love Tickets, ribbon, lace, ric rac, embroidery thread and lots of punches to create this layout.


All the instructions along with the creativity prompt are included in the kit available HERE.
I'm off to enjoy a little sunshine!
Have fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails