Monday 9 May 2011

May Mojo sketch


Good Morning :)
I'm a little later than planned with this post (not unusual lol!)
If you are struggling with missing Mojo at the moment why not try this sketch to kick start the creative juices?



There is a lot going on with this sketch and plenty of scope for alterations. Why not change some of the shapes or add a few more layers?

I have used the New Job page kit with this sketch. The clay buttons, trim and ribbon add a little texture and the hint of feminine touches is just enough to keep my girly mojo happy whilst still keeping the layout fairly masculine.
I have used Copics to colour the Dream Street chip alphas and cut the journaling card in half to balance the layout out more.
I'd love to see your layouts using this months sketch! Leave a link in your comment and I'll stop by to take a look :)
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails