Monday 2 May 2011

Mr and Mrs

Good morning :)
I hope you are enjoying this extra long bank holiday :)
The layout I have to share with you today was the first January Crop kit layout. There was enough goodies in the kit to make two layouts.
There are a few kits left HERE if you want to grab one.
The Best Creation papers are beautiful with glitter and gloss.

I like to make different shaped layouts it adds interest to an album. This photo is of my wedding in 2007. I still have lots of wedding photos to scrap but I prefer to scrap them when I feel like doing them rather than completing an entire album before I move on to the next subject. It keeps my Mojo ticking over :)
The trickiest part of the layout was all the cutting.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails