Monday 4 July 2011

July Mojo Sketch

Hello Everyone :)
This month's Mojo sketch is Quiet a busy one! It's great for using up those scraps of paper and looks fab finished with some zig zag stitching!



My layout is about random moments from my day. The photos are a collection of images from one day last month. Quite typical for me lol! A huge pile of ironing, reading with the boys, craft and computer work and things where they shouldn't be lol! The little ghosties were waiting to be put away for a while.


 I used my sewing machine to stitch the pieces together and give it a patchwork quilt effect. I think it took longer to arrange the paper pieces than to stitch it!
I have kept the embellishment simple just adding some Tim Holtz fragments, a date spot and journaling prompt card tucked behind the photo.


 I have added some Crate Paper Alphas and given them a coat of glossy accents.


All the papers used and the Alphas are available in the C4E store.
So grab that box of scraps, some random photos and create a fab layout today! 
Share your layout with us this month and I'll choose one random winner to receive a little random prize!
Have Fun!!
Michele :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow a lot put into this layout but totally worth it, love the alpha,s.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails