Friday 2 September 2011

C4E Recipe #35 - sketch

Hello everyone :)
It's been another busy week here at the C4E Cafe, last weeks Recipe challenge had a fabulous response! So many beautiful Christmas projects to see and so many people well on their way to completing their Christmas cards eeek! Much more organized than me lol!
This week we have a sketch for you to follow
There is gorgeous inspiration from the talented C4E design team and 2 prizes up for grabs this week.
I really must get more Christmas cards made! I always need a few Traditional styled cards so this week I have gone with the traditional Christmas colours red and green. 
 The Poinsettia is one of my own design templates, you may see this digi stamp appear in the store soon!
Join us this week for the C4E challenge HERE.
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails