Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bless Them


Hello everyone :)
I have a layout to share with you today...Bless Them.


 I have used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium papers for this layout, along with 2 Tim Holtz diecuts (Holly Branch and Caged Bird)


Both the Holly and Bird die cuts have been coloured with Distress inks and a blending tool. The holly berries had a coat of Glossy accents and the Bird has a tiny seed bead eye.

I wanted a glittery title for the layout but didn't have any alphas in my stash, I grabbed a selection of chipboard alphas, covered them in ultra fine glitter, when they were dry I gave them a good coat of Glossy accents. They have a lovely enamelled look in real life.

All the papers are available from the C4E Store along with the Bless Them Kit.
Have fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails