Friday 10 February 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #58 Raspberry Delight

 Hello everyone :)
I hope you have had a crafty week! 
My craft desk looks like a bomb went off lol! There are paints, inks and all sorts left out after a fun afternoon creating this weeks Challenge piece.
This weeks C4E Recipe challenge is to use the colour inspiration Raspberry Delight.
Lots of gorgeous shades of pink for those Valentine projects.

 I threw a lot at this layout, except pattern paper! 



I've used stamping, masking, misting, sewing, die cut canvas,
crackle paint, chipboard...... and more lol!


The couple in the photo are my parents many years ago in the '70's.
Love the striped sofa!!


I found some very old stencils buried in my tool box. Loved the bird stencil !
 

 I really tried hard not to add pattern paper but it needed some contrast so I tore some strips off the newspaper I was working on!
 
The washers got a coat of crackle paint. It didn't crackle too well but I still liked them!
The pretty chandelier stamp was a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine.
 Are you planning to make a pink inspired project this week?
Share your project with us over HERE at the C4E Recipe Challenge.
Have fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails