Friday 9 March 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #62 - Special Mum


 Hello everyone :)
I hope you are all well and have had a good week !

This weeks C4E Recipe Challenge has now been posted and we are asking you to share your 
MOTHER'S DAY
projects with us.
We have 2 great prizes up for grabs from regular sponsors Stamping All Day and The Digi Garden!
There is fabulous inspiration from the C4E DT and a chance to join us with this years DT call.
Hop over 
for all the details, inspiration and challenge details.

 

I have made another altered gift bag this week, which will be perfect for a little Mother's Day gift.
This time I trimmed down the bag taking off the plain handles.
I've added some Tim Holtz DP (again!), 2 Tim Holtz diecut flourishes, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, tiny flatback gems and some stickles.

 For the Flower I used THIS fabulous tutorial! I used Distress inks and Perfect Pearls Mists to colour my flowers instead of the Glimmer Mists Lisa used and a sunburst punch for my centres instead of the ones in the tutorial.
 I had lots of fun making variations of these flowers which will no doubt end up on the next few projects I do lol!
Apologies for the poor photo quality today :( 
Don't forget to join us HERE for this weeks C4E challenge!
Thanks for stopping by
Have Fun!
Michele :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails