Friday 13 July 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #80 - Olympic Parrot


 Good morning :)
It's been a crazy week here in the C4E kitchens! I have been busy with a stock check, I didn't realise I had had so many odd sheets of paper in stock lol! I think I'll have to put together a few grab bags later this month and have a summer sale!
I've also been getting ready for this months crop which is next week (22ndJuly), 
It's our 3rd Birthday! Woohoo!!!
I have lots of messy classes planned this month, Texture and Travel is the theme, we will be playing with Modelling paste, Tim Holtz Texture plates and making a fabulous Travel journal to record our summer adventures! 
If you would like to join us please contact me at info@crafts4eternity.co.uk and sign up for the newsletter in the sidebar >>

 This weeks C4E Recipe challenge is a colour recipe. We are sticking with the Olympic theme again and have 5 fabulous Olympic colours for you. You can combine any or all of the colours on your project to be in with a chance of one of TWO fabulous prizes.
Hop over HERE to join us this week.


 

Your project does not have to be Olympic themed as Lizzie demonstrates with her gorgeous card this week.
Click HERE to see Lizzie's blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with this months Mojo sketch. Don't forget to download your free copy of July's InSPIRED BY... It's packed with fab ideas, starting points and challenges for your July projects.
Thanks for stopping by
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails