Friday 6 July 2012

R#79 - The Olympics

Hello everyone :)
This weeks Recipe challenge is...

THE OLYMPICS!!

We would like to see your Olympic inspired projects, cards, layouts, ATC's, Art Journals, any medium with an Olympic theme.

Our sponsor this week is...


 Me!! lol! This week I am offering one randomly chosen winner the choice of 3 Digital stamps from my collection.

The Design Team have provided fabulous inspiration for you

 This is Pinky's fabulous Cycling card. 
Click HERE to visit Pinky's blog for more inspiration.

 
 This week I made a Football Birthday card using up some scrap DP's and fab footballer coloured with Copics. Sadly I can't remember where this image came from, please let me know if you know so I can give credit.
Join us HERE for this weeks challenge and show us your fab Olympic projects!
Have a great weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails