Friday 21 September 2012

Crafts 4 Eternity challenge R#90 - Nursery Rhymes

 

 Hello everyone :)
We have a new challenge over on the C4E challenge blog and a DT call!
We are currently looking for about 5 new DT members for the team, if you would like to be considered click
and leave a link to your blog.

This weeks challenge is....

NURSERY RHYMES

We would like you to share any project inspired by a nursery rhyme.

This weeks prize is kindly donated by...


 Crafty Sentiments Designs
One randomly chosen winner will receive 3 Digital Stamps.

In the DT gallery this week you will find this gorgeous card from Evie.

 
I love the cute train!
Visit Evie's blog 
to see more of her fabulous creations.

For my card this week I dug out an old Magnolia Stamp and my Distress inks.


I can't decide if Edwin is sad or thoughtful, what do you think? Maybe I should have added a smile lol!

I have used copious amounts of Stickles and sat Edwin on some Ivy vines.


The Ivy vines are handmade and twinkle more than the photo shows as they have been spritz with Perfect Pearls Mists and edged with Stickles.

 The final touches were some flat back gems and little butterflies.

Your turn now! Share your Nursery Rhyme inspired projects with us on the C4E Challenge blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun!
Michele :)


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Michele! I think he is just being Edwin. Love how you've added flowers but it still has a masculine feel. Superb colouring as always. Thank you for a lovely challenge as always :) keeleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails