Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas @ C4E


 
 Good morning :)
I thought I would share a few of my favourite Christmas goodies from the store today :)


 First up is a brand new page kit, 1st.
The kit contains all you need to complete the featured layout and instructions.
I have lots of paper and tags left over to make another layout and cards!
Grab your kit HERE!


[Image: Christmas Clive]
 With lots of cards to make Digital Stamps are perfect for making lots of cards quickly.
Christmas Clive is a cute penguin perfect for adults and children alike.
All C4E digital Stamps are now 99p
Hop over HERE to see the whole collection.


 [Image: Colourful Christmas Chipboard]

These chipboard self adhesive diecuts are bright and glittery.
I have to admit to hoarding these for a while now, I just love them!
Grab yourself a 12x12 sheet of 52 diecuts

 You can see all the C4E Christmas Goodies HERE
What's your favourite Christmas product this year?
Thanks for stopping by
Have Fun!
Michele :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails