Saturday 29 June 2013

Heavy Metal


 Hello everyone :)
My project today is a card for this weeks C4E recipe challenge Heavy Metal.
All the challenge details, entry and DT inspiration can be found HERE.


I have used papers from Kaiserkraft and stamped with a script stamp onto the back piece. All the edges have been brushed with gold paint and Stickles.

The image is a freebie digi from Beccy's place .
I got the image sometime ago so it may not be available now, but Beccy has some lovely images available both for sale and free.
The image was coloured with Distress inks and finished with Stickles.

 
 For my Metal element I added some smail nails using Glossy Accents.
I was surprised that they stuck so well lol!

That it from me today, thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Michele :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails