Saturday 22 June 2013

Spots and Stripes

 Good Morning :)
A quick post today about my C4E challenge card.
The challenge this week is Spots and Stripes and you can find all the details, gorgeous DT inspiration and entry HERE.
We also have a DT call running at the moment so if you fancy joining us check out the details HERE.

 

 My card today is a simple one, just a few strips of gorgeous DP's from the Fancy Pants "The Good Life" collection. I've used the 6x6" pad which is perfect for cards.
The strips have been layered onto a piece of white cardstock, some strips are lifted up on 3D foam for added dimension.


 I stamped onto the card using a Bo Bunny arrow stamp from the Mama Razzi Collection, the stamp didn't take too well on the raised sections unfortunately :(
The card was finished off with Stickles and My Minds Eye flocked chipboard alphas.

I'm busy getting ready for tomorrows classes at the monthly C4E crop.
There are some spaces left, so if you fancy coming along for coffee, cake and lots of crafting drop me an email at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk.
Thanks for stopping by
have a fabulous weekend!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails