Saturday 6 July 2013

Sewing Room



 Hello everyone :)
For this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge I made a little A6 card using the cute Taylor of Gloucester Mouse stamp from Inca.


I've had this cute stamp in my stash for a while now but still love it!
The DP's are from my stash, they were single sided so I stamped and inked the back of the top piece so I could roll it up a little.


 The image has been coloured with Distress Inks, H2O's and Stickles.
The edges were distress and I have added a little script stamping too.


 The card turned out quite dimensional in the end with the paper roll and torn edges.
The top edge is a Tim Holtz edge die.
 

To continue the sewing theme I added a Tim Holtz die cut bobbin, thread and a button.

If you hop over HERE you can see the Gorgeous DT inspiration and enter this weeks challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails