Saturday 21 September 2013

Beach Babe

 

Good morning :)
 This weeks C4E challenge is CUTE KIDS and this is my cute kid layout .....


Ok so I am a little biased here lol! This is a layout of my youngest son and I think he is cute ;)


 The gorgeous papers are Cosmo Cricket, I love the parquet floor pattern!


 The subtle background was made using a Creative Expressions stencil, Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad and blending tool. Then I flicked brown acrylic paint over it!


The embellishments are chicken wire, beads and cheesecloth. The Petaloo flowers were inked with the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

This kit is now available from the C4E store HERE
And more page kits are available HERE.
I hope you will be able to join us for this weeks challenge and share your Cute Kid projects with us.
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails