Saturday 19 October 2013

Autumn Leaves


 Good Morning :)
Wow It's been a busy week here! I started some new Gymnastic classes at DS2's school this week and with preparation for the Crafts 4 Eternity workshops this weekend and my normal gymnastics classes it's been a bit hectic lol!
I have my project for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity challenge .....

 AUTUMN LEAVES


My project  is an autumn leaves wreath.
The wreath was made with lots of die cut leaves (Tim Holtz Tattered leaves die)


The leaves were coloured with various ink sprays (Distress inks and Adirondack) then stamped with a leaf stamp (Freebie from Craft Stamper mag).
The leaves were then scrunched up, some were given a coat of matt medium and most had either gold Stickles or Brown Stickles to finish.

The leaves were then added to a cardboard circle.
I attached a double bow at the top along with a ribbon hanger.


To finish I added pine cones, nuts, beads, ribbon, feathers and wire to make a focal point.

The challenge is open until Midnight (GMT) Thursday 24th October so you have plenty of time to dig out those leaves and get creative!
All the challenge detail, entry and Gorgeous DT projects can be found
Have a fabulous weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails