Sunday 26 January 2014

Tic Tac Toe at Crafts 4 Eternity


Hello :)
I have my DT card for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge to share today.
There is still plenty of time to join us for a game of TIC TAC TOE, hop over
to enter the challenge and see all of the gorgeous DT inspiration.


I chose Stamping, glitter and white from the Tic Tac Toe board for my card.
Behind the misted cheesecloth I stamped with some of my favourite stamps from Tim Holtz and Indigo Blu using Distress Ink pads and Silver acrylic paint.


The image is from Sassy Studio Designs coloured with Copics.


I've added some Tim Holtz mirror stars and Stickles for the twinkle.
That's it from me, do hop over to see the fabulous DT inspiration they are worth the hop!!
Have a great week, thanks for stopping by!

Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails