Saturday 15 March 2014

A Gentle Dinosaur :)


Good morning :)
I have my DT card for this weeks  C4E Recipe challenge  to share with you today.

This week we have a sketch challenge.


I flipped the sketch around for my card, the little dino's tail wouldn't fit on the right way lol!


I have used Basic Grey Archaic DP's, a Crate Paper chipboard dinosaur who looks very gentle :)
Ribbon and brad from stash.


I've inked and Stickled all the DP edges and the little Dino too!


Some of the papers were adhered with 3D Sticky Fixers for some depth.

You can check out the challenge and fabulous DT creations.....

I will be teaching at the Crafts 4 Eternity month crop tomorrow :)
It's a great day with friends, crafting and cake!
If you would like to join us check out the details HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend 
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute Michelle...just wish I had so one to make it for! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails