Saturday 29 November 2014

Mixed Media Christmas card #1



Hello :)
I am back today with one of my DT cards for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge


Inspired by Finnabair I made 4 cards playing with beads, buttons, paint, ink and glitter.



I first added some torn book paper, buttons, beads, gems and a bottle cap to a piece of cardstock.
I then covered the whole piece with Gesso.


I really wanted to keep the white space on the card so instead of spraying the ink I used a paint brush to add it where I wanted it. This gave me much more control.
I used Maya Gold in Gold and  Dylusions Post box red and black.



When it was dry I added a mix of ultra fine glitter and some chunky gold glitter.



To finish I added a little Inca Gold in gold with a sponge over some of the raised areas.




I'll be back soon with my second card using this technique soon :)
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails