Saturday 10 January 2015

Mixed Media Thank-you cards


Good Morning :)
I am back today with my DT project for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge.
This weeks challenge details can be found HERE along with gorgeous DT inspiration and entry.


The challenge this week is BLUE TONES and for my DT project I made two mixed media thank-you cards.


Both cards were made in the same way, I stamped on to a piece of white cardstock using black Stazon ink and some lovely Tim Holtz stamps.


I then coloured them using Dylusions inks.



When they were dry I added a Modelling paste mix through a stencil, then sprinkled a little glitter on before it dried.



I hope you will be able to join us this week and don't forget we have a DT call on at the moment too :)
Have a fabulous weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails