Saturday 7 January 2017

January Scrapbook Layout ~ Strength


Good Morning :)
I am back today to share the first feature layout of 2017.
All the kit details can be found HERE.


I liked the rustic shabby chic feel of the wood paper so used this as the background for the layout.
I distressed all the edges creating a more wood like feel to it.


The photo is of my nephew having a go at removing a rather stubborn tree stump it took a lot of effort to get those out!


Ater creating a paper cluster for the photo to sit on I flicked white and black Gesso over the page.



The Alpha stickers, word sticker and enamel dots are from my stash. I used quite a lot of enamel dots!



I used the embellishments in the kit to create one main embellishment cluster.
I have no problem using flowers and lace on a masculine layout!

That's all from me today :)
Do you use flowers on a masculine layout?
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails