Sunday 26 May 2013

Get into shape!


Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying your weekend?
So far I have been to a birthday party, made a layout, a card and a mess lol!
 I've also been to Asda twice lol!
I have a card for you today for the C4E Recipe challenge.

 The challenge is to make a different shaped project, no squares allowed!
I chose to make a cupcake shaped card.
I drew a quick template and used this to cut a card base and pattern papers.
The topping is raised on foam dots for extra dimension and the cake case has been scored for a little extra detail.

 The pattern paper is from a My Minds Eye Christmas Collection, I used both sides of Gumdrop Sprinkles.
 The sentiment is a Bo Bunny stamp and I've added lots of Stickles to finish off the card.
There is plenty of time to join us for this weeks challenge so hop over to the challenge blog and while you're there take a look at the gorgeous DT inspiration!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend thanks for stopping by
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails