Saturday 11 May 2013

Tic Tac Toe With Love card


 Hello everyone :)
It's all go here at the moment getting ready for this months C4E crop, but I did manage to squeeze in a quick card for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge.
All the challenge details and entry can be found
HERE.


I've used a technique I will be teaching  at this Sundays crop (12th May) called Multi Medium resist.
It's a great technique! Unfortunately it doesn't photograph well :(  If you click on the photos to enlarge them it might show a little better. 
 I chose Pink, 3 of something (3 pearl gems) and Bling from the Tic Tac Toe board for the card.


I have used a couple of Tim Holtz dies, Torn Notebook on the edge die and Sewing room.
Lots of paint, distress inks, stickles and gems.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid, must get some more I'm running low! And the DP is Bo Bunny Isabella.

The card is very sparkly IRL, and has more dimension than the photos show.

I will leave you with this last photo of my craft space! 
There are loads of projects on the go at the moment for the crop and I have had deliveries, but most of the mess is from making one simple card!

This all has to be cleared by tonight so I can pack for the crop lol!
Thanks for stopping by
Have fun!
 Michele:)

Pin It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails