Saturday 13 July 2013

Special Day Tri-fold aperture card


 Hello everyone :)
My card for this weeks C4E recipe challenge is a Tri-fold aperture card.
I taught this class last month at the C4E crop :)


 I used papers and embellishments from the Captured Moments Page kit.


The card has two apertures, two folds and a lot of stickles lol!
All of the edges were inked and stickled, even the aperture edges!


 
 The sentiment is a Bo Bunny stamp and the flowers were made using a small scalloped circle punch.


The mini acetate film strip from the kit and I added an extra wood veneer camera from my stash.
(one is supplied in the kit)

There is plenty of time to join in with the challenge hop over HERE to enter and see all the Gorgeous DT creations.

I'll be teaching again next Sunday at Banwell village hall we will be making passion flowers and taking our first steps into book binding!
It is also our 4th birthday! So extra cake lol!
If you would like to join us drop me an email at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk 
 booking is essential to make sure there is enough cake!!
Thanks for stopping by
Have fun!
Michele :)

 

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous design. Loving the earthy vintage tones and the sparkly touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails