Saturday 7 March 2015

Unique Layout


Good Morning :)
As promised I am back with my project for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge, Anything But A Card.


Ok so I wasn't very inventive this week and just made a layout using up some left over papers from C4E's February page kit. The kit sold out but there are a few other kits available HERE.


The lovely young man in the photo is my nephew Lawson, he looks quite deep in thought but I imagine he was bored really lol!


The background was created using acrylic paint and Inca gold cream rubbed through a bubble stencil.
The die cut speech bubbles were painted with acrylic paint and edged with Inca Gold. 


I am really loving My Minds Eye's Essentials Alphas at the moment. Along with the fabulous alphas there are some lovely words and quotes.


The tag is a Inkssentials manila tag coloured with Inca Gold.
For a little extra sparkle I finished off with a few gold sequins.


The Flair button is from My Minds Eye Jubilee collection as is the gorgeous papers, who says you can't have a few flowers on a male layout!! lol!

So that is it from me :) 
Thank-you for stopping by have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to :)
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails