Thursday 25 February 2016

Godparents Layout


Good morning :)
Today I have a challenge layout to share.
The challenge was the UK Scrappers February week 3 challenge : use one photo, use one colour from the photo and use a one word title.


I chose a photo from my youngest sons Thanksgiving service a few years ago. 
The photo had a lot of blue in it so using blues was an obvious colour choice .


The background was created using a Crafters Workshop stencil and Weathered Wood Distress ink pad.
The papers are a mix from my stash.



I kept the embellishments simple a layered flower, some cotton thread, sequins and some lovely blue garden wire I was received from a lady at the C4E crop.


The title stickers are My Minds Eye Metallic Necessities.

I like using just one colour for layouts, do you like scrapping in a single colour?

There are lots of great challenges to join in with at UK Scrapper hop over Here to check them out.
Thanks for stopping by have a lovely day :)
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails