Friday 26 February 2016

Saffy Bed Layout


Good morning :)
I have another UK Scrappers challenge layout to share today :)
There are lots of fab challenges on UK Scrappers you need to be a member to post your layouts but you can see the challenges if you are not a member.


My layout was completed for the Scrap Like You Mean It Reboot (SLYMI) week 1 challenge. The challenge was to use your favourite colour. Normally my favourite colour is lilac or purple but I don't scrap with purple much. My favourite scrapping colour is Teal. I like Teal with grey, black, purple everything lol!


The photo is of DS2 taking a nap on our sweet dog Saffy who passed away last year.
All the papers are from my stash of scraps.


I kept the embellishments simple a few enamel dots, some cotton thread and wood veneer hearts.


The focal embellishment is at the bottom right of the photo. A chipboard circle I've had for years, a wood veneer word and heart.


The title uses My Minds Eye Necessities alpha stickers. These are my go to for titles at the moment.
so what's your favourite colour? Do you have a favourite scrapping colour?
I'll be back this weekend with some sneek peeks of the March Page kit it's very bright and cheery!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails