Monday 1 November 2010

What's Cookin' :)

Hello everyone :)
I've been busy cooking up some new goodies for you :)
First out out the C4E kitchen is this cute Christmas Digital stamp called SnowRag.

SnowRag is a poor little snowman who needs some love :)

Next out of the kitchen is the first of the Christmas Page Kits. Christmas '09 uses the beautiful I Believe papers from My Mind Eyes. My Minds Eye are a favourite ingredient here at C4E. These paper have just a touch of glitter and are doublesided! The papers are available separately too.

The second Christmas Page kit also uses the beautiful My Minds Eye I believe papers. Christmas Hugs includes instructions for making pleated paper ribbon!

Both Kits include exclusive C4E Journal tags specially designed for the kits. These look great with Glossy Accents and a touch of Stickles!
Check out all the latest goodies HERE
With Christmas fast approaching don't forget to stock up on your essential Christmas goodies, you'll find my favourites HERE.
Join me tomorrow when Pinky shares a fabulous Flower tutorial!
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails