Friday 7 January 2011

C4E Recipe challenge #1 - sketch recipe


Hello everyone :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
I'm back after a nice break with the family building Lego and watching rubbish TV lol! Hopefully the normal blogging schedule will resume next week :)
The first C4E Recipe challenge has been posted on the challenge blog with a fresh new format to the weekly challenges. This week we have a Sketch Recipe which is simply a sketch to follow.


As always the C4E design team have made beautiful examples and there is a Mini card Kit up for grabs!
I turned the sketch upside down for my card and used a stamp from the C4E store.

 This Gorjuss girl is called Poppy Fields and is available HERE along with a few others.
I have coloured her with Distress inks and twinkled her with H2O's and Stickles.
You have until 9am GMT Friday 14th January to enter.

Have a great day!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails