Friday 15 April 2011

C4E Recipe #15 - Embellishment Recipe


Hello everyone :)
It's been a busy week of preparation here in the C4E kitchen :) This Weekend is the April crop and I've been busy making buttons! This months workshop is a Button Bonanza I'll be showing everyone how to make fabulous buttons to coordinate with all your projects, no more rummaging in the button jar for the perfect button only to find you don't have one with this workshop you will always have the perfect match :)
If you would like to join us for the crop or just for the workshop please contact me at info@crafts4eternity.co.uk for details. Or click on the links at the top of the page.

This weeks Recipe has been posted on the C4E challenge blog. To enter and see all the details hop over HERE.

This is my submission this week.
If you would like to see more about my project hop over to my blog HERE.
The DT girls have some fabulous examples for you and we have a fab prize from Crafty Sentiments Designs up for grabs.
Have a Fun weekend!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails