Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wish me luck

Good morning :)
This layout was one of the January Crop kit layouts. I had enough left over from the first layout, Mr & Mrs to make a second layout using the Creativity prompt New Beginnings again.
You may have noticed that I am a tiny bit dis-organized lol! I tried to follow Ali Edwards one word for 2010 but failed miserably to get organized. This year I wanted to give it another shot and try harder. How's it going? I'm not there yet but I do have another 8 months lol! I'm definitely doing better than last year.
I love using quotes on layouts. There are a lot of fabulous websites with hundreds of useful quotes, I google the topic I want and note down my faves. I'm getting quite a collection :)
I like how this quote allows me to fail lol!
To give myself a little extra luck I have raided my bits 'n' bobs jar for some lucky charms!
There are a few of these kits left if you like gorgeous papers and fun embellishments hop over to the C4E Store to grab yours :)
Thanks for stopping by
have a great day!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails