Friday 24 June 2011

C4E Recipe challenge #25

Hello everyone :)
Happy Friday!!
It's time for another challenge over on the C4E challenge blog.
This week we are looking for projects with a SPORTY theme.
We have a fabulous DT gallery full of sporty inspiration.
We are also looking for some new recruits for the C4E Design Team, details are on the challenge blog now!
It's my turn to offer a prize this week and I am donating a mini card kit!

I have made a layout this week using more of the fabulous Echo Park papers and a couple of Crate Paper chipboard accent, all available in the C4E store.
The photo's are of my eldest son trying to skip at his school sports day. Poor love couldn't quite get the timing right lol! He tried so hard :)
I'm still busy getting ready for this weekends crop, we have a jam packed day of crafting and cake planned!
There are a few places left if you would like to join us please contact me (info@crafts4eternity.co.uk)
The afternoon workshop is a mixed media canvas!
Have Fun!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails