Wednesday 7 September 2011

September Mojo sketch

Hello everyone  :)
The inspiration for this months Mojo sketch and layout came from my youngest sons love of baking.
I wanted to include 3 fairly large photos to show some of the important steps of our baking session, melt mix and lick!


I didn't want to over embellish this page so decided on a fab boyish flower,with the pinwheel accent to help balance the layout, and a couple of gorgeous Toybox Chip accents to represent the star of the page.


The title for the layout was inspired by Alix's final step in his recipe. He said we had to bake the cornflake cakes in the fridge lol!


I've used a little recipe card for my journaling to record Alix's recipe.

I know, my handwriting is terrible lol! 


And here is the recipe journaling card for you  :) 
Click on the image above to make it larger, then right click and save to your computer. 
Enjoy!


 The Bake Them Page kit is available in the C4E store along with the Crate Paper papers and Chipboard accents.
 I'd love to see your layouts using this months sketch, leave a link in your comment and I'll pop round  :)
Join me tomorrow when I will share the tutorial for this fab flower.
Have fun!
Michele  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails