Friday 10 August 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #84 - Sandcastles

 Good morning everyone :)
There were lots of gorgeous Summer themed entries to the challenge last week, I had a hard job choosing only 3 favourites!
This weeks recipe challenge is a colour recipe
 We would like you to share projects using the colours in the image.

Join us HERE for the challenge

This week we have 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs from regular sponsors

Stamping all Day

 The Digi Garden
 New Sketch every other Friday!

 This week the DT spotlight falls on.....

 Sharon!
Visit Sharon HERE to see more about her beautiful card.
No submission from me this week :(
 I'm getting ready for the C4E Crop next weekend (19th)
I'm running a little late with August's InSPIRED BY... and Mojo sketch
I will post them as soon as I get them done :)
Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails