Saturday 8 September 2012

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge #88

 
 Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)
I'm a little late with this weeks challenge post as it was my birthday yesterday sorry!

This weeks Recipe challenge is a colour recipe


We would like you to share any project using any combination of these colours.
This weeks prize is from me :) 
I am offering one randomly chosen winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from my collection which can be seen HERE

Sadly we have had 2 DT members leave us this month and a few of the girls are unable to participate this week for various reasons, so the DT Gallery is a little sparse.

Berit has made this fabulous card
 
 You can visit Berit's blog

and this is my example


 I will be doing a DT call in the next couple of weeks so watch this space!
Your turn now hop over 
to join in with this weeks challenge :)
Have fun!
Michele :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails