Friday 8 March 2013

C4E Recipe Challenge #114 - Marvellous Mums


Hello everyone :)
I hope you have had a good week?
It's time for a new challenge over on the C4E Challenge Blog!
 The theme this week is...

MARVELLOUS MUMS

We would like you to share your 'mum' themed projects with us, cards, layouts, gifts anything with a mum theme.

c4e store tag
This week it's my turn to sponsor the challenge and I am offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from my collection.

 The DT gallery is full of gorgeous inspiration as usual.
This is Guylaine's fabulous card


And I managed to get a card done too!

 

I have posted all the details about my card  HERE 

All that remains is to wish you a very Happy Mother's day!
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails