Saturday 18 May 2013

Sweet Tooth


 Hello everyone :)
I'm back today with my card for this weeks C4E recipe challenge
 SWEET TOOTH


 
  The image is from the C4E digital stamp collection called A Balanced Diet.
The lovely Nella is balancing some yummy cupcakes which are topped with gems!


I have coloured Nella with Distress ink and just a hint of stickles ;)

 The DP's are Bo Bunny Isabella and I have used a Bo Bunny sentiment stamp along with a My Minds Eye Butterfly stamp and Martha Stewart punched butterflies.

  A few flatback gems and generous helpings of Stickles complete the card.
Hop over
 HERE 
to join us and see what the fabulous DT girls have done this week.

Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!

Michele :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails