Saturday 15 June 2013

Button Candy



 Good morning everyone :)
I have a card to share today. The card is for this weeks C4E recipe challenge ~ Button Candy.
If you would like to join us this week hop over HERE


 I have used a combination of the purple and yellow colours from the challenge recipe.
The DP's are from Kaisercraft's Lilac Avenue collection.
All the edges have been painted with White Picket Fence Crackle paint, Silver Paint and Stickles.


The lovely Magnolia image has been coloured with Distress Inks, they are still my favourite colouring medium although I do love Copics too lol!
 I've treated Tilda to some Stickles too.


The little flag pennant is a C4E design. These are available to buy from the monthly workshops and maybe available from the website soon.

So that's my card for today :)
We also have a DT call running on the challenge blog all the details can be found HERE along with entry to this weeks challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, please do leave a comment so that I know you came and let me know if you would like the little pennant flags added to the webstite!
Have a great day!
Michele :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails