Saturday 20 July 2013

Inky Fingers Layout


Good morning :)

My project this week is an un-named layout I did for a C4E workshop recently.
It is also my DT project for this weeks C4E challenge ~ Inky Fingers! You can enter the challenge and see all of the gorgeous DT creations HERE.
I have used Dylusions Ink sprays and stamped with Stazon ink over a Gesso background of cardstock shaped.
The cardstock shapes gave the background lots of depth and interest.

 
 The little girl in the photo is my niece at my wedding nearly 6 years ago, so she's grown a lot since then lol!
I have a second layout to complete to make this a double spread of my two nieces who were flower girls.


 I didn't use much paper or embellishments for the layout. There are some inked flowers, painted chipboard flourish, crepe bandage, tracing paper, 1 piece of DP, wood veneer leaves and some flat back gems.


 I love Dylusions ink sprays! You can have the really bright colours or tone them down to make pastel shades. I did a quick video tutorial for making the pastel shades with Dylusions very bright colours you can see it HERE.

I will be teaching two workshops tomorrow at the C4E all day crop a gorgeous passion flower class and a 3 hole pamphlet stitched journal. There are a few spaces left, if you would like to join us email me at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails