Saturday 27 July 2013

Sweet LOTV


Good morning :)
I have a card to share today, made for the C4E recipe challenge.


The sweet image is a LOTV stamp coloured with Distress inks (and Stickles!)
The DP's are Kaiserkraft. I've painted all the edges with white crackle paint then add a little Vintage photo Distress ink and Stickles when it was dry. 



 The flowers are from my stash, a magazine freebie I think! 
The branch is the Tim Holtz Holly Branch die, coloured with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks.
 

I have added a doily and some pretty jewelled lilac net behind the image.
There is plenty of time to join in with the challenge this week and you can enter up to 3 times with 3 different projects!
Join us HERE to enter.
Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails