Saturday 10 August 2013

Corrosion


Good morning :)
I have my DT project for the Crafts  4 Eternity Recipe challenge to share with you today.
There are a lot of pictures today so you may want to grab a cuppa lol!


 My project this week is a pair of wall plaques.
I have been preparing for the monthly C4E classes next week. One of the classes is Glue Gun Art where we will be experimenting with glue guns! 


The base of the plaques were cut from an old corrugated box and measure roughly 6 x 5".
The base was painted with Gesso before adding some die cut shapes and plasterboard tape.

 
 
 I used a mix of Dylusions ink sprays and Distress reinkers for the colour.


To finish I added gold paint and some crystal beads.




The Glue Gun Art Class is next Sunday (18th August) 10am - 1.30pm at Banwell village hall near Weston-super-mare. To book your space email me at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk.

you can join us  HERE  for this weeks challenge.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend thanks for stopping by :)
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails