Saturday 24 August 2013

Places We Go

 
 Hello  everyone :)
I have a Travel journal to share today. It is my DT project for this weeks C4E Recipe challenge
Time To Go!

With all the days out we do as a family I thought it would be nice to have a journal to record them in.
So far all I've managed is the front cover lol! I'll need to book in some craft time to finish it :)


I have used papers from last month C4E Page kit, this will be available to buy from the store soon.
The papers are Teresa Collins Stationary Noted.


The image is Great Britain Honey from Sassy Studio. Painted (badly) with Distress inks.


I've added Washi tape & Studio Calico wood veneer shapes and a little stickles to glam it up.


The title got a coat of Glossy Accents to make it pop.
There is lots more gorgeous inspiration from the C4E DT girls and entry to the challenge can be found HERE.

Have a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails