Saturday 28 September 2013

Art, inspire, create


Good Morning :)
I am so glad it's the weekend! Yay! It's been another busy week with C4E subs kits, gymnastics and an ironing board which was left out in the hopes that I might do the ironing lol! Never mind all is well as we have a new challenge on the Crafts 4 Eternity challenge blog.....

My project this week is an Art Journal page. 


When I am preparing for workshops I usually try out the technique in my journal. 

I have used die cuts, crepe bandage, washers and lace to create the background.


The page was coloured with Dylusions Ink sprays (gorgeous inks!)
I have a video tutorial for creating the pastel shades with Dylusions 
 HERE



When the inks were dry I stamped with Stazon and Silver paint, then added some doodle dots with a silver pen.
 To finish I added some alphas from my stash.

The challenge ends Thursday 3rd October at Midnight so there is plenty of time to hop over
 and join us.
While your there check out the DT inspiration, it's gorgeous!!
Have a great weekend
thanks for stopping by
Michele:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails